Answers from Our Experts (1)
While an abundance of excellent amenities at The Broadmoor is one of the reasons why it’s a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, some amenities stand out from others and might even surprise you. Here’s our picks for the five best of the bunch:
1. Cheyenne Lake: Water babies of all ages take to Cheyenne Lake in rented paddleboats, while the lawn bowling court, adjacent to the outdoor stone fireplace on the cottage grounds, is a well-kept secret.
2. Onsite Movie Theater: Film buffs can find refuge in The Broadmoor’s onsite movie theater, which screens three new releases in rotation every week.
3. Cultural Lessons: Aspiring painters and photographers can arrange for one-on-one instruction with one of the hotel’s resident artists.
4. Tours: Sightseeing tours within and beyond the resort’s grounds occur not only on foot, but by Jeep, railway, tramway and even Segway.
5. Kids’ Concierge: Last, but certainly not least, parents will applaud this Colorado hotel’s kids’ concierge staff, which is dedicated towards meeting the needs of its youngest visitors.