Elegant beachfront luxury in Dubai
237 Rooms / 49 Suites
Set on a sun-bleached stretch of sand, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach offers unparalleled luxury with elegant flair. At the regal façade of the entrance, you feel like you’ve arrived at an Arabian palace, complete with wind towers, latticework and Old World lamps, but take a step inside and you’ll find a surprisingly modern lobby.
Here, a large glass window flaunts an outstanding view of the manicured gardens leading up to the beach, and brightly lit corridors under palatial arches lead to boutiques by prestigious names like Chopard.
For added grandeur, there are spectacular views of the Dubai skyline, a pristine beachfront locale and sophisticated dining and nightlife venues. The 237 rooms and suites are the epitome of understated opulence.
• The Four Seasons is central to both business and entertainment districts. Attractions like the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah are a few minutes’ drive away.
• Two outdoor pools sit amid the Jumeirah Beach hotel’s exquisite landscaped gardens — a serene adults-only pool and an active pool that’s ideal for families and big groups lined with private cabanas for rent.
• Private air-conditioned day villas, available for a fee, surround the quiet adults-only pool. These sumptuous spaces include a sun terrace, indoor and outdoor showers, a private bathroom, mini-bar and flat-screen TV.
• The luxurious Pearl Spa draws inspiration from the UAE’s rich pearl diving heritage and Arabian influences. Indulge in signature treatments like the Pearl Facial or the Memories of Arabia ritual that includes the goodness of camel milk, honey and argan oil.
• Have exclusive dining and nightlife experiences without ever setting foot outside of the Dubai hotel — it boasts 11 restaurants, lounges and nightclubs, all offering a different taste of the city.
Things to Know
• While the beach is one of the biggest draws of the resort, the soaring temperatures might make it difficult to spend too much time outdoors in the summer. Retreat to the climate-controlled indoor pool for a sanctuary from the desert sun.
• Arrive a few minutes early for your spa treatment to make use of the steam room, whirlpool and ice fountain. Complete with tropical birdsong, the environment-themed rain shower is particularly relaxing.
• Ask for the rooms and suites on higher levels to take in fantastic views of Jumeirah Beach or the city’s skyscraper-studded skyline.
• All guest rooms are airy and spacious with even the most basic accommodations measuring 753 square feet, including a large private balcony with a daybed where you can soak up city or sea views.
• The pastel color palette of the rooms is both fresh and soothing. Plush pillows on a king-sized bed rest against soft nude headboards and a beige-gold sofa faces the terrace, where large lounge chairs add the occasional splash of blues and greens, fitting for a beachfront paradise.
• The deep-soaking tub set against the gray and white mosaic wall is a beautiful, almost artistic detail in the marble-floored bathrooms. The built-in TV in the vanity mirror adds a high-tech touch.
• The Penthouse Suite is a fine example of understated luxury. Its living area was designed to feel like a comfortable home adorned with contemporary artwork. A private gym provides sweeping vistas over the pool area and beach, which can also be enjoyed from the terrace, while a steam room and personal treatment room make for a spa-like experience.
• Get all-day dining with a view at Shai Salon and Terrace. Afternoon tea is served as late as 11 p.m. with shisha available in the comfortable outdoor lounge.
• The lively Suq restaurant serves Middle Eastern, Indian, Asian and international fare prepared at live cooking stations, in a contemporary market-like setting. This family-friendly restaurant sets up a great Friday brunch with live music and an extensive buffet spread.
• Tuck into delectable Asian seafood dishes, like poached Patagonian fish and grilled blue lobster, by the beach in the bright and airy Sea Fu, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach’s signature restaurant headed by executive chef Gilles Arzur.
• Sip gin cocktails and smoke cigars at Hendricks Bar, a classic gentleman’s lounge with dark wood finishes, plush couches and the city’s largest gin list. Ladies will enjoy complimentary glasses of prosecco on select nights at the chic Mediterranean rooftop Mercury Lounge, which affords fascinating skyline views crowned by the glittering Burj Khalifa.
• Opt for a romantic, intimate candlelit dinner in a pool villa, complete with rose-gold sunset views, a three-course customized menu and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Brut.