Answers from Our Experts (1)
While staying at WaterColor Inn & Resort, the staff has your convenience and comfort in mind. Here are the five best amenities at the Florida Gulf Coast property:
1. The free bikes. The resort has biking trails and provides guests with bikes for exploring the area.
2. Water sports. You can enjoy a range of water sports on the property, such as kayaking, YOLO boarding and boating.
3. InnSpa. After a day of biking or water sports, soothe tired muscles with a massage at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star resort’s relaxing spa.
4. Fish Out of Water restaurant. The resort’s elegant restaurant has views of the beach and a menu that focuses on local fresh fish, meats and produce.
5. The adult pool and fire pits. There is a pool for the kids with mosaic frogs squirting water into the pool, but for a little quiet, you can head to the adult pool, which has a whirlpool and lounge. The Gathering Spot serves drinks on the patio and on Saturday evenings the fire pits create cozy areas to end the night.