Answers from Our Experts (1)
WaterColor Inn & Resort has a unique design style befitting its coastal locale. Here are five words to describe the luxury Florida Gulf Coast property:
1. Cottage. The resort has a cottage style throughout. The roof in the lobby has a painted wood ceiling with exposed white beams. Guest rooms also have white beadboard wainscoting and coastal blue color schemes.
2. Charming. Vacation or water-themed quotes on the walls near the elevators on each floor and on the bathroom amenities give the property personality and charm.
3. Relaxed. Couches and chairs in guest rooms are plush and homey, creating a comfortable and cozy retreat for unwinding. Soft colors of blues and greens foster a calm atmosphere.
4. Coastal. Coastal-themed paintings throughout the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star resort and glass sculptures that reflect the Gulf Coast give the resort a unique vibe.
5. Rustic. Complimenting the beach cottage feel of the property, elements throughout have a vintage character but always with a clean modern feel, like the large rustic table with a checkerboard design in the lobby.