Answers from Our Experts (1)
Little Palm Island Resort & Spa offers many amenities for guests to enjoy while they take in the quiet, peaceful property, including the following:
1. Non-motorized water sports. Be sure to take advantage of the complimentary paddleboards and kayaks, and enjoy a scenic ride between islands. Attendants make the equipment stress-free by loading them into the water and setting you sail with a gentle push. Just be sure to avoid these activities on windy days!
2. The spa. For the utmost relaxation, set some time aside for a massage or facial at SpaTerre. If you can’t seem to pull yourself away from the pool bar cocktails, book a Margarita pedicure — you can enjoy a fresh lime margarita while getting your toes polished.
3. Giant chess set. For the prime photo op, be sure to sit in the King’s chair at the oversized chess set just outside the pool area.
4. Mainland gift shop. Just as you’re looking for a way to remember your trip, the mainland front desk offers a gift shop of logoed trinkets and toys to take home. We recommend a distinctive wood picture frame to showcase your experiences.
5. Lounge music. During the evening hours, a pleasant sound can be heard from the lounge area of the property. A mix of local jazz musicians and acoustic guitarists are happy to play for Little Palm guests and accommodate requests with a pleasant smile. Sit back and listen in while enjoying one of the lounge’s digestifs.