Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Hotel Hershey is located in the center of Hershey, making it a convenient kick-off location for the city’s many chocolate-themed attractions. Within a few minutes of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, you’ll find a variety of things to do. Here are our five favorites:
1. Hersheypark. The chocolate-centric amusement park features roller coasters, kiddie rides and water attractions.
2. ZooAmerica. Go to this 11-acre walk-through zoo experience to see species native to North America, such as alligators, bald eagles, mountain lions and owls.
3. Hershey’s Chocolate World. This sweet museum tells you everything you want to know about how Hershey’s signature chocolate products are made. Take a tour, make your own candy bar and end your day with a visit to the Hershey’s Bake Shop.
4. Hershey Gardens. A stunning series of gardens, Hershey Gardens boasts a rose display with more than 5,000 buds.
5. The Hershey Story: The Museum on Chocolate Ave. Take in some history by taking a look into the life of Milton S. Hershey and the significant contributions and improvements he made to the Hershey area.