Answers from Our Experts (1)
With a nickname like Chocolate Town, USA, it’s no surprise that some of the best dining choices at The Hotel Hershey include chocolate. You can enjoy a touch of cocoa from morning to late night with some of these five best things to eat and drink:
1. Start your visit to the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel with a trip to the Iberian Lounge, which serves the Hotel Hershey Signature cocktail, a sweet mix of Belvedere vanilla vodka and white crème de cacao.
2. Stop into the Cocoa Beanery for coffee and a chocolate croissant.
3. Seafood lovers should opt for the cocoa-dusted sea scallops at the Circular Dining Room.
4. Growing weary of chocolate? Try the prime steaks at Harvest. They are dry aged for 21 days before they reach your plate.
5. End any meal at the luxury Pennsylvania hotel with a chocolate dessert. One of our favorites is the Reese's Peanut Butter pie.