Answers from Our Experts (1)
Our time at Conrad Hong Kong felt like a stay at a friend’s amazingly comfortable and inviting mansion with all of the following within a five-minute walk:
1. The shopping. Hong Kong’s shopping scene is at your fingertips with Pacific Place just below the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's 61 floors of rooms.
2. The food. Award winning Italian, Chinese and French restaurants, a café, lounge and bar are all waiting to meet your food and drink needs.
3. The pool. A pool with a café, views of Hong Kong’s skyscrapers and two Jacuzzis is a fantastic place to unwind.
4. The gym. With a variety of cardio equipment as well as a sauna and steam room, the gym and locker rooms are the perfect place for a workout followed by a relaxation session.
5. The public transportation. Finally, if that’s not enough, you can easily see what Hong Kong has to offer through the public train system, the MRT, without going outside into the elements.