Answers from Our Experts (1)
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong does more than meet your needs. Here are a few ways how.
1. The in-room amenities. The rooms at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel are well stocked with plush robes; comfortable slippers (which come in different sizes for men and women; the housekeeping staff will thoughtfully place the right size for you by your bed side at turndown); and luxury bath products by L’Occitane or Bulgari.
2. The spa’s Vitality Lounge. In a town where top-notch pampering is an art form, The Spa at Four Seasons Hong Kong is a great place to indulge in some. You may want to set aside an hour or two just to relax in the men’s or women’s Vitality Lounge, which have ion-balanced hot pools, a mother-of-pearl lined crystal steam room on the women’s side and a Finnish sauna on the men’s.
3. Access to the area’s top golf courses. Surprised that you can golf in Hong Kong? Though the island is one of the most densely populated urban centers in the world, the special administrative region (SAR) of Hong Kong stretches into Kowloon and the new territories. Guests of Four Seasons Hong Kong can hit the links at the exclusive Hong Kong Golf Club’s courses in Deep Water Bay on Hong Kong Island and Fanling in the New Territories.
4. The children’s program. Those traveling with kids in tow will be treated to complimentary milk and cookies at bedtime, kid-sized bathrobes and welcome gifts. There are also kids’s menus in the hotel’s dining rooms, and a special kids’ selection on the in-room dining menu.
5. The Executive Club. Book a room on the 45th floor of Four Seasons Hong Kong, and you’ll have access to its Executive Club Lounge, which has complimentary refreshments and drinks, personalized concierge services and even its own outdoor terraces with unmatched views of the harbor.