Answers from Our Experts (1)
Adults aren’t the only ones who’ll be pampered with luxurious amenities during a stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. This Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel provides kids with a number of thoughtful surprises sure to have them — and mom and dad — grinning ear to ear from the moment you arrive. Here are our favorite kid-friendly amenities:
1. The pool. The hotel’s stunning outdoor infinity pool, open to children under the age of 12 with adult supervision, is a great spot to keep kids entertained all day long. Family-friendly activities are also often held at the Pool Terrace.
2. The welcome amenities. If you inform the hotel staff of your children’s names and ages before arrival, little ones will be greeted at the check-in desk with a surprise gift, while in the room you’ll find a child-sized terry bathrobe and other age-appropriate necessities such as baby diapers, strollers and toiletries.
3. Movies. This Five-Star Hong Kong hotel has a large selection of children’s movies and programs available to rent free of charge at the check-in desk. All guestrooms and suites are equipped with 42-inch flat-screen TVs and a DVD player.
4. Menus. Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong’s Lung King Heen offers two excellent children’s menus: one for kids up to 8 years old and another for those ages 9 to 12. Complimentary coloring books and crayons will help keep youngsters busy while you wait for the delicious Chinese fare. Children’s menus are also available for the hotel’s all-day dining option, available daily from 11:30 a.m. to 6 a.m., and express dining (6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily).
5. Bedtime treat. Here’s one sugary-sweet amenity for kids we wish was available for adults as well: bedtime milk and cookies.