Answers from Our Experts (1)
Though Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong provides a number of in-room amenities, such as hair dryers, fluffy slippers and soft cotton bathrobes, there are a few things you should remember to pack for your stay at this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel.
1. First and foremost, don’t forget to bring formal clothes: smart- and business-casual attire is recommended for drinks at the hotel’s swank Blue Bar, as well as for dining at Caprice, Lung King Heen and The Lounge.
2. Bring your bathing suit: the two heated outdoor pools that face Victoria Harbour are truly a highlight of this opulent hotel and a great spot for sunbathing.
3. If you’re planning to swim laps instead of just soak up the sun, pack a pair of goggles.
4. We recommend joining a relaxing yoga class in the hotel’s oxygenated studio, so pack your workout clothes. (If you forget, though, exercise attire is available in the gym.)
5. Finally, arrive with a healthy appetite: French restaurant Caprice and Cantonese eatery Lung King Heen are among the city’s best dining spots.