Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best amenities available at Hotel Icon in Hong Kong, are:
1. Smartphone app. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel offers a free-to-download smartphone app that allows guests to check their folio, browse hotel facilities and receive messages from the hotel while on the go.
2. Hand-drawn guide to Hong Kong. Each room contains a portable and desk-size booklet with illustrated maps to the Tsim Sha Tsui and Tsim Sha Tsui East areas, along with the hotel’s top 10 recommendations for things to do in the city.
3. Complimentary mini-bar. In all rooms, the mini-bar beverages and snacks are complimentary. Items available to enjoy include sodas, beer, chocolate and peanut M&Ms and potato snacks.
4. Karuselli Chair. This design-forward Finnish chair has rocking and swiveling capabilities, along with buttery gray leather upholstery, providing a comfy spot to curl up in and enjoy the views.
5. Local contemporary artwork. Large- and small-scale artworks by local artists abound in the hotel’s public areas — look for the I Love HK paintings flanking the guest room corridor elevator banks and the Chinese characters projected onto the glass wall soaring three stories high in the lobby.