Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best things to eat and drink while staying at Hotel Icon in Hong Kong, are:
1. Three-tier afternoon tea set at Green. The sumptuous tea is available from 3 to 5:30 p.m. on select days, and includes a selection of sweets and savories, including colorful macarons, scones with clotted cream and homemade jams, and miniature baguette sandwiches.
2. Dessert at The Market. The all-day dining restaurant on the second level of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel includes a tempting dessert section, with freshly baked pastries and a parade of petit fours in a refrigerated display, along with several metal scales piled high with candy that includes gummy cola and chocolate-covered malt balls.
3. Signature cocktails at Green. The laidback-luxe lounge in the lobby of the hotel offers a page of interesting fruit-based cocktails, such as the Victoria Harbour Breeze with apricot brandy, crème de cassis, triple sec, fresh lemon juice, fresh mint leaves and soda water.
4. Beef burger from room service. The beef burger available to enjoy in your room is delectable, served with a thick beef patty, fresh tomato and lettuce, crispy bacon and melted Emmental cheese on a buttered and toasted sesame seed bun.
5. Dumplings at Above & Beyond. The Cantonese restaurant on the top floor of the hotel offers stunning views of the Hong Kong skyline and an interesting dim sum selection, including Wagyu beef buns with black truffle and Shanghai dumplings with crab meat and sea urchin.