Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll have lots to consider as you’re planning your trip to The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. Here are five things we thought you’d like to know about the high-rise Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel before you arrive:
1. It’s a new hotel. In March 2011, the hotel moved to the International Commerce Centre on the shore of Victoria Harbor. You’re in a gorgeous part of Kowloon and just above Elements shopping mall.
2. It is the tallest hotel in the world. The hotel actually covers floors 102 to 118 of the International Commerce Centre. It’s also home to Ozone, the highest rooftop bar in Hong Kong, which is on the 118th floor with a breathtaking view of the entire city by night.
3. There’s a sitting area with sweets on the ninth floor. We suggest you pop down to the ground floor entrance of the building to enjoy a bite. But to get to the actual lobby of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, you’ll take an ear-popping ride on the express elevators up to the 103rd floor.
4. Tin Lung Heen is the signature restaurant. You’ll find a stellar selection of restaurants at the hotel, but the premier place to dine is Tin Lung Heen. We suggest you make a reservation for this outstanding Chinese restaurant, and experience why it’s so deliciously deserving of its reputation and international awards.
5. The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is very kid-friendly. You’ll find high chairs in every restaurant to welcome little ones (except for Ozone, the bar) and we think the children will enjoy a visit to the Chocolate Library. And did you know that Hong Kong Disneyland and Ocean Park are just a short distance away?