Answers from Our Experts (1)
When you arrive The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, the pampering starts right away. Here are the five best special amenities that make your stay at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel spectacular:
1. Arrival treats. Upon your arrival, you’ll enjoy fresh local fruit that’s perfectly ripe and sweet. And your room has a Nespresso machine so you can make coffee or tea whenever you like.
2. The Club Level. The perks of staying on this floor include a glass of welcome champagne and pastries, complimentary food and drinks served six times a day, a dedicated library and work space with Wi-Fi and the spectacular views from the Club Lounge on the 116th floor that’s open 24 hours a day.
3. The bathrooms. Spacious bathrooms are appointed with marble and outfitted with everything you’ll need including a natural loofah and complimentary Asprey toiletries that will leave you heaven-scented and refreshed. The selection includes shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, bars of soap and lotion.
4. In-room technology. Even the most basic rooms here have 42-inch flat-screen televisions, Blu-ray DVD players, 160 GB iPods and docking stations. There’s even a 17-inch LCD TV in the bathroom.
5. Turndown service. And each night, you’ll feel special to find your room prepared for sleep and a tiny box with good night chocolates. What’s not to like?