Answers from Our Experts (1)
The style of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong isn’t easy to categorize, but it’s strikingly modern and Asian-inspired. Here are five words that describe it well:
1. Impressive. There’s no question that this is a striking building, and you’re staying in the tallest hotel in the world spanning floors from 102 to 118. With the look, the height and the views, it’s hard for even the worldliest traveler not to be impressed.
2. Stylish. With crystal chandeliers in bold colors that glitter and bling in contemporary style, each part of the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, from the rooms to the restaurants, have their own chic style. And we couldn’t help noticing the designer attire worn proudly by the hotel employees. When you admire the employee uniforms, you know you’re in a house of style.
3. Elegant. With the Ritz-Carlton brand there’s always a certain degree of elegance. Here you’ll find an air of “ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen,” but with a more contemporary style.
4. Sleek. Everything is shiny and new here at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong from the expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, shining metals surfaces and gleaming marble, everything has an attractive sheen that almost glitters.
5. Tasteful. Good taste extends from the design choices in the hotel that was created by an international dream team, but also to the six dining outlets in the hotel. Award-winning chefs and prized destination tables uphold the Ritz-Carlton standard of good taste.