Answers from Our Experts (1)
Located in Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, Man Wah is one of the city’s top Cantonese restaurants, a stunning establishment that earns bragging rights for top food and décor. Here are a few other things to know about this Hong Kong staple:
1. This is a great place to book a private or special occasion dinner because of its traditional Chinese pavilion with seating for up to 14 guests.
2. Both lunch and dinner offer two options for a set meal. The lunch set comes with six courses while the dinner is served with seven. Both include Chinese petit fours to wrap up the meal.
3. If you come at dinner expecting to dine on dumplings, you’ll find yourself disappointed. Like many traditional restaurants, dim sum is only served during the day.
4. The panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and Central set this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star restaurant apart. Paired with its luxurious interiors, the setting here is a don’t-miss amenity.
5. Specialty cocktails and an extensive wine list are a major plus of the restaurant, but can also cost you a pretty penny, with cocktails costing upwards of $20USD.