Answers from Our Experts (1)
Hong Kong is a city that seamlessly blends Eastern and Western traditions, and at TThe Ritz-Carlton Spa, Hong Kong, you’ll find a range of treatments from British-based beauty company ESPA that incorporate Asian techniques. When you need some pampering, make sure to book one of these treatments at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa:
1. Radiance Facial with Jade Stone Eye Treatment. This brightening facial helps revive tired skin caused by pollution, toxins, stress and lack of sleep. Skin radiance moisturizer helps bring vitality back into your skin, while Chinese jade stone rollers rejuvenate tired eyes. When jet lag calls, answer it with this treatment.
2. Lava Shell Body Treatment. This full-body treatment that helps release tension leaves your skin feeling renewed and invigorated. Heated lava shells first soothe tired feet, followed by an aromatic, deep-tissue massage to rid your body (and mind) of any muscle stress.
3. Executive Destress Treatment. We’ve all spent too many hours hunched over our computers, but this therapeutic massage, which focuses on the back, shoulders and arms, helps undo all that held-in tension. Aromatherapy massage techniques alleviate stress and the cooling jade eye rollers also will help focus the mind.
4. Traditional Oriental Massage. This traditional massage is tailored for you and uses traditional Chinese techniques to help balance the flow of energy. Deep acupressure movements along with stretching and kneading plus an Oriental head massage will recharge you in no time, leaving you free of tension and blocked energy.
5. Advanced Pedicure. The basic pedicure here goes way beyond the standard trim, polish and paint jobs at some salons. The 75-minute long treatment includes an oil massage on your lower legs, a soothing cream mask, a brief massage and scrub along with buffing, shaping and polishing. You’ll leave with tip-top toes, perfect for hitting the town.