Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s so much to love at The Houstonian Hotel, Club and Spa and you’ll be treated to various fabulous amenities. Here is our list of the five best amenities to be sure to enjoy during your stay at this Houston hotel:
1. Trellis, The Spa at The Houstonian. This spa offers an array of treatments in a two-story space which draws in plenty of natural light as well as offers separate men’s and women’s wet areas as well as a float pool.
2. Pool complex. This hotel offers not just one pool but three. With the Houston heat, you’ll want to spend time cooling off in the pools: choose between a sports pool, quiet garden pool or a more active resort pool.
3. The Club. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's health complex is one of the best we’ve seen in a hotel setting, offering 125,000 square feet of space, including a spinning studios, yoga studios and a boxing studio.. There’s plenty of cardio and weight training equipment here, and you can easily spend the day taking classes, working out, using the racquetball courts and enjoying a smoothie at the Center Court Café.
4. Dining options. Enjoy dinner at the elegant Olivette’s American cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. Enjoy a cocktail at the hotel’s bar next door where you can relax while listening to live piano music. Head to the Manor House for a lovely lunch with views of the surrounding woods. And take lunch outside in the Gazebo after a dip in the pool.
5. Meeting space. With 32,000 square feet of meeting space, the hotel is a great space to hold a conference or plan a large event, such as a wedding — the hotel offers a serene, elegant spot for either.