Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best treatments at The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole are difficult to pick. For us, it totally depends on how we’re feeling. For the sake of giving a concise answer, we’re going to assume we have no particular aches or pains.
1. Peak Performance: This intensive therapy is personalized to address any specific muscle issues you have. Therapeutic massage and assisted stretches provide support to ease pain and stiffness. You’ll feel more mobile and flexible when you walk out of the treatment room.
2. Deep Cleansing Facial: The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa uses its marine-based line of products in this 80-minute mineral-rich treatment. You’ll leave glowing.
3. Sweet Feet Honey Pedicure: Designed for the most hard-working feet, the 80-minute pedicure that includes a deep-cleaning soak, foot and lower leg scrub and honey glaze with a thermal wrap is one of the spa’s most indulgent treatments.
4. Four Seasons In One: Enjoy the sensations of winter, spring, summer and fall in a single 80-minute treatment. Winter is a cool and invigorating scrub, spring a warm herbal wrap, summer a medley of massage techniques and fall an enriching hair and scalp treatment.
5. Duo Massage: Two of the Four Seasons Jackson Hole Spa’s 16 treatment rooms are spacious suites designed for couples’ treatments. Pick from Swedish, Therapeutic, Native Stone, Aromatherapy or Reflexology.