Answers from Our Experts (1)
One Ocean Resort & Spa offers you a lot, but these are the amenities that stood out the most during our most recent visit to the Atlantic Beach hotel:
1. The docent service. Similar to a butler service, the resort supplies you with a personal docent. Whether you need your shirts pressed or shoes shined (both complimentary services) or require dinner reservations, your docent will be up to your room in minutes to assist with your every beck and call.
2. The amenity cabinet. Rather than a traditional mini-bar, the refrigerators at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel are stocked with sodas and bottled water, all of which are complimentary for you to take at will. Moreover, you’ll find a pullout drawer with sweet and savory snacks ranging from Goldfish to trail mix, and which will be replenished free of charge whenever it runs low.
3. Great beachfront property. You really can’t get any closer to the Atlantic Ocean than here. You’re just steps from tranquil white sandy beaches and the soothing sounds of crashing waves.
4. A lovely spa. Although you’ll have to pay for treatments, we love the spa for its sweeping views of the ocean, great marine-inspired treatments and the complimentary glasses of mimosas and wine and lavender shortbread cookies upon arrival.
5. Morning coffee and tea service. If you don’t want to indulge in a full breakfast at Azurea, simply help yourself to the tea and coffee station located at the luxury hotel’s lobby bar. Pour yourself a to-go cup on the house and get energized for the day ahead.