Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re looking for reasons to visit One Ocean Resort & Spa, might we suggest these five, which we think are the best things about the Atlantic Beach hotel:
1. Great beachfront property. You really can’t get any closer to the Atlantic Ocean than here, and many rooms boast outstanding views of the sea. You’re just steps from tranquil white sandy beaches and the soothing sounds of crashing waves. Request a balcony oceanfront room on a high floor to fully take in the sights.
2. The docent service. The personalized docent service offers complimentary shirt pressing, shoe shining, unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and snacks and a personalized butler who will attend to your every wish and whim.
3. Cheerful, friendly staff. We were greatly impressed by the gregarious staff here. From the friendly valets who welcomed us upon arrival and whisked us directly to our room right down to the smiling housekeepers who greeted us in the hallway and asked if we were enjoying our time here, it seemed as though having an amazing, outgoing personality was a requirement to work here.
4. A lovely spa. We suggest you experience the marine-inspired treatments at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel’s spa, which include options like a seashell massage and a sea foam envelopment. Post-facial, enjoy a mimosa in the relaxation lounge while admiring the views of the Atlantic.
5. The Sea Turtles Kids' Club. Your kids will love the activities at the Sea Turtles Kids’ Club, which occasionally also include weeklong events, like a culinary camp where the little ones get to learn the ins and outs of being a gourmet chef. The club focuses on all things marine-oriented, letting the young learn more about coastal wildlife.