Answers from Our Experts (1)
With a bounty of facials and massages that take their inspiration from the nearby Atlantic Ocean, you’ll find tons of great treatments at Spa One Ocean, but we think these are the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa’s five best:
1. Asian Bamboo Massage. Your therapist will use warm bamboo sticks along with rolling and kneading techniques to help relax and revive your muscles. The gentle deep-tissue massage will both increase your body’s circulation and will leave you feeling truly blissed out.
2. Healing Sea Cocoon. Even the name sounds dreamy in this nourishing skin treatment that will leave you supple and glowing. Algae oil is first brushed onto your body to relieve water retention, followed by a total wrapping in a white algae cocoon. Finally, fresh strips of algae are applied to your face to leave you glowing and hydrated all over.
3. Seashell Massage. This massage is a new take on the classic hot stone massage, except it invokes the spirit of the sea by using recycled sea shells instead of rocks to relieve your sore muscles and tenseness.
4. Relaxing Yoga Treatment Facial. If you’re of the eco-chic mindset, try this all-natural, anti-aging facial that includes a stress releasing massage along with results-oriented applications to leave your skin looking firm, lifted and youthful.
5. Sea Foam Envelopment. When you want luxury and pampering, look no farther than this relaxing, skin softening treatment, which features a full body scrub, sea lavender body mask and hydrating ocean massage.