Answers from Our Experts (1)
The luxury Kohler Waters Spa offers some sort of fun and expected amenity at every turn, but we’re here to let you know the best of the best. Kohler Waters Spa’s focus on health and — you guessed it — water shape the luxurious amenities at this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa. Here are our picks for the best amenities.
1) The pools. Packing a swimsuit is a must for a trip to Kohler Waters Spa if you want to take full advantage of the room-length-mosaic-tiled swimming pool, complete with an 8-foot waterfall. As the centerpiece of the spa’s main co-ed lounge area, the inviting pool sits between rows of chaise lounges and beckons you to sit on the bench below the waterfall to fully enjoy the cool, relaxing cascade.
2) The sunny penthouse. Seating along the main relaxation area’s pool can fill up quickly during peak periods, but the whirlpool area in the more spacious, glass-enclosed penthouse on the fourth floor is just as attractive. Additional chaise lounges line the whirlpool and a modern white fireplace that runs the length of the room. A poolside door leads out to a sunny rooftop terrace with views of The American Club hotel and the old factory town peeking out from above the tree line.
3) Co-ed relaxation spaces. This Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa’s new feature includes two revamped areas to accommodate guest who want to unwind before and after services. One area features new lounge chairs, chromotherapy lights and curtains for privacy. The other area features comfortable couches and chairs, tables for dining, outdoor seating and a 50-inch television. Both spaces offer the chance for individuals to rest, groups to engage with one another and the option to enjoy spa lunch at their leisure.
4) Healthy cuisine. A menu of spa cuisine, which can be delivered to your chaise lounge anywhere in the spa, offers tasty wholesome snacks and lunches, including sandwiches and wraps, salads, desserts, drinks and smoothies. So while you’re nurturing your body from the outside in, continue the process by nurturing it from the inside out.
5) Kohler-made bath designs. The Kohler company has an international reputation for stylish, innovative bathroom fixtures, and as a guest of Kohler Waters Spa, you benefit from this in almost every room: Besides the custom-designed Vichy shower available as a treatment, each shower in the locker room is outfitted with three Kohler-designed showerheads. Similarly, Kohler’s handsome Ann Sacks tile decorates the pool and whirlpool areas, as well as the locker room showers.