Answers from Our Experts (1)
The treatments offered at Kohler Waters Spa leave little to complain about, but certain services stand out as being especially indulgent, unusual or otherwise notable. Here are our favorite treatments at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa.
1. The Neat Feet pedicure. One of the spa’s signature treatments, this 50-minute pedicure totally pampers neglected feet with a warming salt scrub exfoliation. Warm stones are then set between the toes to comfort distressed feet.
2. The 80-minute Complete Harmony water treatment. You won’t find this treatment anywhere else. Enter the spa’s dark, tranquil Harmony wet treatment room for a full-body hydrotherapy session under the six-headed Vichy shower bar, which was custom-made for the spa by the Kohler fixture company. The H2O wash down provides a hydrating body and face cleansing, exfoliation and, finally, moisturizing with a rich body butter. You’ll be glowing from head to toe.
3. The 80-minute Kohler Waters facial. In a way, this signature treatment is a two-for-one deal: While the focus is on freshening up the face with moisturizing masks, the treatment comes with a good dose of massage as well. It starts with a back exfoliation and hydration, trailed by a warm avocado hand mask and herbal mitts. Aromatherapy, a facial massage and a Chitosan mask follow for oxygenating, hydrating and soothing anti-aging effects. And then the massage kicks in: Hands, arms and feet all get a tension-melting rubdown.
4. The 25-minute Kohler massage treatments. Go for one of these if you’re looking for something especially convenient and cost-effective. These mini treatments involve bodywork customized to address your specific problem areas or health needs. The abbreviated treatments are a nice add-on to other therapies and are often easier to book than the 50- or 80-minute massages.
5. The Highland Fling. The 50-minute hydrotherapy treatment was inspired by the spa’s sister property in St. Andrews, Scotland. The unique treatment involves buckets of warm water and an invigorating exfoliation using coffee granules mixed with mint oil. It’s topped off with a chocolate body butter moisturizer — the icing on the cake.