Answers from Our Experts (1)
ARIA Sky Suites is filled with luxurious perks. Here are the best at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Las Vegas hotel:
1. Limousine airport pickup. Every guest at ARIA Sky Suites is treated to transportation to and from the airport in a compressed natural gas limousine. You’ll sweep into the hotel under the exclusive porte cochere before you head to your private check-in.
2. One-stop concierge service. It’s not uncommon at a Las Vegas hotel to shuffle from one end to the other to book dinner reservations or snag show tickets. But at ARIA Sky Suites, everything can be done in one place — at the front desk. The staff there will take care of all your Vegas needs and will even help with any business-related desires, like sending a package or booking meeting space.
3. Snacks in the lobby lounge. The food presentation in the lobby lounge area changes three times a day. At breakfast, you’ll find muffins and pastries; teatime brings cookies, cakes and macarons; dinnertime sees wine and cheese. You are welcome to serve yourself, though butlers are on hand to cater to you.
4. Private elevators. Normally staying on the 50th floor of a Las Vegas hotel means long waits in the elevators, but that’s not the case at this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel. The rooms here are given their very own elevator bank, which means you get an express trip up to your accommodations.
5. Bathrooms. The perk that really sets ARIA Sky Suites apart from the rest of the rooms at Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star ARIA Resort & Casino is the inclusion of spectacular guest room bathrooms. They are massive and come with freestanding tubs (with champagne bubbles rather than jets), electronic toilets and a chic style.