Answers from Our Experts (1)
The joke may be that you'll want to leave some memories behind when you exit Las Vegas, but you won't want to forget any essentials at home before you arrive. Here is our packing list for your trip to Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ARIA Sky Suites:
1. A swimsuit. ARIA's four pools and the beautiful surrounding landscaping create an oasis in the desert that we know will draw you in. Rent a cabana for some shade and privacy, or if you're looking for something a little more lively, hang out at the adults-only Liquid Pool Lounge.
2. Sunscreen. The desert sun is powerful, so you won't want to hang out by the pool without sun protection. It's sold at ARIA's gift shop, of course, but you won't want to give up your coveted lounge chair to buy a tube.
3. A dressy outfit. Las Vegas is home to some incredible restaurants, so plan to dress up for a night on the town. You won't have to go far, either. Make a reservation at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Picasso at nearby Bellagio or spend a night at Sage off ARIA's main lobby.
4. Workout gear. Las Vegas trips are usually about fun, but you shouldn't miss your chance to work out in the fully equipped gym in the gorgeous Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Spa at ARIA. Put in some time at the treadmill looking out over the pool or meet with a personal trainer — they can work out with you now and give you a plan for when you get home.
5. A camera. Between the stunning views from the rooms at ARIA Sky Suites and the art collection around CityCenter's grounds, you'll want to be able to snap photos.
And remember, if you forget anything you'll have a good excuse to go shopping-retail heaven Crystals is just next door.