Answers from Our Experts (2)
Blindly booking hotel reservations isn’t the wisest choice, which is why we want you to know as much about Encore at Wynn Las Vegas as possible. (What if you expect amenities for your kids and arrive to find none?) We think you should be prepared before you stay at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Las Vegas hotel. Here are five things you should know about Encore.
1. Ditch the stroller. Allow us to be frank: Encore is not kid-friendly. There aren’t many amenities for kids and strollers aren’t even allowed in the hotel if you’re not a guest. If you are a guest, you can get a tag from security in order to bring your stroller inside. Plus, the hotel’s nightclubs, sophisticated restaurants and extravagant interior don’t appeal to kids whatsoever.
2. Resort fees. Keep in mind that, not unlike most Las Vegas hotels, Encore at Wynn Las Vegas will implement a resort fee of $25 automatically. This means you’ll get two passes to the gym everyday, unlimited calling and in-room Internet access.
3. A Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa. Make pampering yourself at The Spa at Encore a priority. From the moment you step inside, you’ll understand why: It has the look and feel of an elaborate Asian palace with its intricate curved ceilings, formal furnishings and life-size Buddhas. You can pay $30 to enjoy all of the spa’s amenities without even booking a treatment — a steal if you ask us.
4. Accessible design. Like what you see? Check out the Homestore located in the Esplanade for furniture, bedding and accessories found in the rooms at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. Curated, one-of-kind home accessories make for great gifts as well.
5. Vegan and vegetarian-friendly. Just because you don’t eat meat or dairy doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the onsite restaurants. In fact, all five signature restaurants offer vegan menus. The man behind the empire, Steve Wynn, is sympathetic since he himself is a vegan.
Five things you should know about Encore Las Vegas are:
1. Encore Las Vegas features five signature restaurants, 11 designer boutiques, a full-service salon and spa, exciting pool areas, leisure activities, ultra-chic nightclubs (XS and Surrender) and the ultimate daylife hot spot (Encore Beach Club).
2. Encore is located steps from Wynn Las Vegas and is under the same roof.
3. Encore has a fanciful, intimate atmosphere, which features sunlit corridors, gardens, sprawling pools visible throughout the hotel and mosaics of vibrant butterflies.
4. Encore's accommodations are spacious, ranging from 700 square feet for a Resort Suite to 5,800 square feet for a Tower Suite.
5. Accommodations include floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views, and suites feature a cosmopolitan style with subdued color palettes, deluxe appointments and living areas with state-of-the-art technologies providing high-speed Internet access, a variety of in-suite entertainment options and one-touch climate control.