Answers from Our Experts (2)
There’s so much to love about the butterfly-themed Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, and much of it has to do with the fantastic amenities provided. So check into the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel and be prepared to take advantage of stellar facilities and in-room amenities. Here are the five best amenities at this Las Vegas hotel.
1. Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa. This facility is a sight to behold, and its treatments and amenities follow suit. Interior designer Todd-Avery Lenahan dreamed up the theme — Moroccan palace meets Buddhist temple with Parisian furnishings — and the end result is both cinematic and tranquil. Though it sounds more like a movie set, this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa offers unique treatments in an unbelievable setting.
2. Sinatra. This Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant is dedicated fully to the life and legacy of Ol’ Blue Eyes with its modern Italian food and Sinatra memorabilia scattered throughout. Inside the door you’ll find the crooner’s Oscar statue for From Here to Eternity, his Emmy for Frank Sinatra: A Man and His Music and his Grammy for Strangers in the Night thoughtfully displayed.
3. Pool. Your Las Vegas vacation isn’t complete without sunning at the pool, and you can do so in style at Encore. Inspired by the French Riviera, this European pool is situated in the middle of the resort, surrounded by the bustling bars, restaurants and a casino. Encore Beach Club is what you picture when you think of the ultimate in Las Vegas pools — tiered levels with plush daybeds everywhere, towering palm trees and 26 cabanas. Topless sunbathing is common, so naturally it’s a kids-free pool.
4. Bedside panel. Each suite at Encore is outfitted with a remote control, which is used to dim the lights, close the curtains and more — without so much as leaving your Wynn Dream Bed.
5. Gym. Get your blood pumping at the fully stocked Encore fitness center. Jump on a cardio machine or get to strength training. There’s equipment and amenities aplenty, which is probably why it can get rather busy. On your way out, grab a smoothie from the juice bar right next door. You can also take classes such as yoga, spinning or Pilates at one of the two movement studios or poolside yoga during the week — a feature Wynn Las Vegas doesn’t offer.
In addition to luxurious accommodations, Encore at Wynn Las Vegas features signature restaurants, exciting pool areas, leisure activities and nightlife:
1. Dining. Five signature restaurants at Encore feature master chefs and their personally prepared gourmet fare, creating culinary experiences that please the most discerning and well-traveled diner. Whether your pleasure is beyond-the-curve steaks, modern Italian, casual American, pan-Asian or fine dining with a twist, the restaurants at Encore don’t just satisfy your palate — they entertain it.
2. Leisure activities. The Five-Star Spa at Encore Las Vegas and the salon create an escape of another variety. The full-service salon will cater to you under the warm glow of natural sunlight thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows offering expansive city views. The Spa at Encore also features a complete gym with two movement studios and an organic juice and smoothie bar. Steps away at Wynn, you’ll find a breathtaking 18-hole, 7,042-yard, par-70 golf course designed by world-renowned architect Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn. Or visit Nevada's only factory-authorized Ferrari Maserati dealership and admire unparalleled craftsmanship and design in the two-story showroom.
3. Pools. Inspired by the festive energy of the French Riviera, the two pools at Encore are central to the resort experience — both literally and figuratively. Positioned at the heart of activity, the resort pool and the adults-only European pool present scenic views for the surrounding bars, restaurants, meeting rooms and casino.
4. Entertainment. If you want to be transported to a dream world, see the aquatic spectacle Le Rêve at the Wynn Theater. The show, created exclusively for Wynn Las Vegas, features a blend of aerial acrobatics, provocative choreography and artistic athleticism. You'll enjoy perfect views of the performers' unbelievably high dives and perfectly synchronized swimming — there are only 12 rows in the round theater.
5. Day and nightlife options. Open seasonally, Encore Beach Club is the premier destination for a trendsetter seeking the kind of party usually found at European hot spots. Upon entering the 60,000-square-foot venue, you’ll be treated to a lush oasis featuring 40-foot palm trees surrounding three tiered pools. As day turns into night, Encore Beach Club becomes Surrender nightclub — a chic choice if you’re seeking an upscale evening soirée. This sensual 5,000-square-foot nightclub is open to the surrounding outdoor oasis. And see and be seen at XS nightclub, which mingles poolside ambience with a “sensual and energetic” vibe to create an atmosphere where too much is never enough.