Answers from Our Experts (1)
When you choose to stay at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, you’re really paying for the quintessential Las Vegas experience. Your surroundings, paired with the hotel’s over-the-top flair, make Encore the superb follow-up to Wynn Las Vegas. Here are the five best things about this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel.
1. High-end décor. To simply call Encore at Wynn Las Vegas modern would be rather limiting. Countless details like brightly colored Murano glass chandeliers, the houndstooth pattern (Steve Wynn’s favorite) found in many accessories and mosaic-tiled floors create a bold, artsy vibe. You can even decorate your own home in the same style if you shop at the Homestore, located in the Esplanade.
2. Proximity to fine dining. You don’t have to leave Encore or Wynn Las Vegas if amazing cuisine is what you’re after. For some modern Italian fare and a palpable Frank Sinatra vibe, head to the aptly named Sinatra, which is located within Encore and is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant. There’s also Wazuzu, a modernly decorated sushi spot, along with Botero and Society — both dripping in glamour with their towering pillars, bold color schemes and even bolder menus. Plus, if you take a quick walk through the Esplanade, you’ll find yourself at Bartolotta in Wynn Las Vegas, another Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant.
3. Designer shopping. Dreaming of a Chanel handbag? Head to the Esplanade at Wynn and Encore — impeccably decorated indoor walkways that house highly regarded designer shops. America’s only Rolex brand store can be found here.
4. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Spa. We don’t have enough good things to say about The Spa at Encore. Top-notch treatments, plunge pools and Jacuzzis and an eclectic aesthetic are just some of the reasons it earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating. Its continent-spanning design, featuring giant Buddhas, beautiful Moroccan fabrics and Parisian furnishings, shouldn’t work. But it really does.
5. The outdoor amenities. The glamour of Encore doesn't end at the door. The hotel's pools are beautifully landscaped showpieces with plenty of cabanas, daybeds and lily pads for lounging. The Encore Beach Club is a lively day club that plays host to world-famous DJs throughout the summer and into fall. And Wynn Golf Club, the only resort golf course on the Strip, is a par-70, Tom Fazio-designed haven where you don't even have to bring your own equipment — the use of Callaway clubs is complimentary.