Answers from Our Experts (1)
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas boasts five signature restaurants, one of which is a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant. While all of them have a certain flair only Steve Wynn could provide, the type of cuisine ranges from pan-Asian to upscale classic Italian. Here are the five best things to eat and drink at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel.
1. Breakfast at Society Café Encore. If you’ve got a hankering for eggs, bacon and other American classic breakfast items, the spunky Society Café Encore is the place to go. While it serves excellent seasonal cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we devoured the pumpkin pancakes with Vermont maple syrup.
2. Drunken noodles at Wazuzu. Home to a 27-foot dragon made of Swarovski crystals, Wazuzu serves some delectable pan-Asian cuisine. We recommend the drunken noodles, a dish made of ho fun rice noodles, Thai basil and your choice of shrimp, chicken or beef served with vegetables like chilies and onions.
3. Steak. You have a divine steakhouse inside Encore — chef Mark LoRusso's elegeant Botero sits on one side of the casino.
4. Housemade pasta at Sinatra. Celebrate the legendary entertainment star at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star restaurant with a dish of homemade pasta like pappardelle, which includes handmade large ribbon pasta with shrimp, scallops, lobster, clams and tomato garlic sauce.
5. Anything off the vegan menus. Steve Wynn is making a huge statement by offering vegan menus at every restaurant he oversees. It’s not everyday that vegans are accommodated so well, so try something new from one of these innovative menus.