Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here are just a few things you should know before packing your bags for a stay at M Resort Spa Casino:
1. This luxury Las Vegas hotel is not located on the Strip, so if you want to be in the middle of all the action 24 hours a day, you might consider booking elsewhere. Keep in mind, however, that the hotel is still just a short 10- to 15-minute drive away.
2. With that in mind, the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel helps alleviate any transportation concerns by offering a free shuttle between McCarran International Airport and the hotel, as well as between the hotel and Fashion Show Mall on the Strip.
3. The hotel is owned and operated by Penn National Gaming, which manages more than 20 other gaming facilities throughout the United States and Canada.
4. Feel like you’ve been to this luxury Las Vegas hotel before when you haven’t? Perhaps you saw it featured on the sixth season of Bravo TV’s popular Top Chef series, when it served as the setting for many of the contestants’ cooking challenges.
5. If you’re planning a repeat visit to Vegas but your first stay at M Resort Spa Casino, you’re probably not alone: This hotel, spa and casino is one of the more recent additions to the Las Vegas hospitality scene, having opened to the public on March 1, 2009.