Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll enjoy a number of first-class perks during your stay at M Resort Spa Casino, but we feel these are some of the best amenities offered at this luxury Las Vegas hotel:
1. Spa Mio. We could easily spend an entire day lounging around at the hotel’s beautiful 23,000-square-foot spa, which features 16 private treatment rooms, tranquility lounge, dry sauna, eucalyptus-infused steam room, Jacuzzi, full-service salon and state-of-the-art fitness center.
2. Casino. Whether you want to try your luck at the roulette wheel or blackjack table, or prefer to pull the crank on a slot machine, you’ll have no trouble finding a game of chance to suit your fancy in M Resort Spa Casino’s massive 92,000-square-foot casino.
3. Dining. This Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel has a restaurant to suit just about every taste. Studio B is one of the hotel’s signature dining rooms, its main draw being a lavish buffet stocked with more than 200 fresh foods. Other dining options at M Resort Spa Casino range from the formal, such as Anthony’s Prime Steak and Seafood, to Jayde Fuzion, a contemporary all-you-can-eat sushi experience offering fresh nigiri, sushi rolls and Asian specialties. Vig Deli, which offers made-to-order hot dogs, hand-tossed pizzas, sandwiches, soups, meatballs and desserts, is another excellent choice.
4. Luxury pools. Want to spend the day relaxing poolside? M Resort Spa Casino has three pools from which to choose. Its two main infinity-edge pools, each measuring 5,460 square feet, are particularly ideal for families with kids, while the 12,000-square-foot DayDream Pool offers an adult-friendly environment complete with an ice-railed bar, DJ booth and calendar of Night Swim events.
5. Guest room bathrooms. When it's time to wash up and get ready for a night on the town, you’ll have no shortage of space at this luxury Las Vegas hotel. In addition to being stocked with plush 100-percent cotton bathrobes and towels, as well as high-end bath products, the large, modern bathrooms at M Resort Spa Casino feature double sinks, marble vanities, large mirrors, separate showers and tubs, and flat-screen televisions.