Answers from Our Experts (1)
From a sprawling spa to posh accommodations, M Resort Spa Casino delivers. Here are a few of the best things about the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Casino. This luxury Las Vegas hotel’s 92,000-square-foot casino has games of chance suitable for gamblers of all skill levels, including 1,300 slot and video poker machines, 40 table games that include roulette, blackjack, mini baccarat and pai gow, and a high-limit salon for big spenders (and hopefully big winners). Sports and horse-racing fans will also find venues for placing bets on events and matches.
2. Spa Mio. The hotel’s 23,000-square-foot spa is a peaceful sanctuary of relaxation, renewal and comfort where you can enjoy a full or partial day of soothing, rejuvenating body treatments. Spa Mio offers a full range of spa services, including its signature Essential M Facial, soft- to firm-pressure massages, and luxurious manicures and pedicures in its full-service salon.
3. M Pavilion Entertainment. M Resort Spa Casino’s indoor entertainment venue hosts an eclectic variety of live performances from top artists and entertainers from around the world. Be sure to check the events calendar on the hotel’s website to see which artists are in town during your visit.
4. Pools. This luxury Las Vegas hotel features an impressive 100,000 square feet of pool and entertainment space that includes private cabanas and more than 400 lounge chairs. The two main infinity-edge pools each measure 5,460 square feet and are suitable for vacationing couples as well as families with kids, while the 12,000-square-foot DayDream Pool Club offers adult guests a more private space to live it up — here you’ll find parties, a DJ booth, an ice-railed bar and two hot tubs. Note that pool areas are closed during the winter months.
5. Accommodations. The luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites at M Resort Spa Casino ensure you’ll enjoy a comfortable stay. Beds are outfitted with a pillow-top mattress and high-quality linens, while modern amenities such as Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions will keep you connected and entertained. The sleek bathrooms feature double sinks, marble vanities, separate showers and tubs, and a flat-screen television, and each room has floor-to-ceiling windows affording views of either the Las Vegas Strip or surrounding mountains.