Answers from Our Experts (1)
In addition to 24-hour room service, M Resort Spa Casino offers 13 onsite bars and restaurants to choose from during your stay. You’ll obviously have plenty of dining options, but these are just a few of the best things to eat and drink at this luxury Las Vegas hotel:
1. Buffet at Studio B. Stocked with more than 200 different items that include gourmet selections such as braised veal shank, hazelnut-crusted sea bass, cherry balsamic short ribs and cavatelli pasta with artichoke sauce, the bountiful spread served daily at Studio B is anything but your average everyday buffet. Beer and wine as well as espresso, cappuccino and cordials are also inclusive.
2. Steak and seafood at Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood. Charcoal-grilled steaks and seafood are the specialties at Anthony’s. All prime cuts of beef are prepared to order and served with a choice of sauces, while seasonal seafood offerings have included lobster, king salmon, pan-seared sea bass or halibut, Alaskan crab legs and blackened ahi tuna.
3. Americana at Vig Deli. Head to Vig Deli if you’re in the mood for a more casual dining experience at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. Open nearly 24 hours a day, the deli specializes in made-to-order hot dogs, hand-tossed pizzas, sandwiches, soups, meatballs and desserts.
4. Sweet treats at Baby Cakes. This artisan bakery is the best place at M Resort Spa Casino to satisfy your sweet tooth. Here you can indulge in homemade gelato as well as freshly made pastries, cakes, cannoli and specialty breads. Baby Cakes also offers an assortment of sandwiches and salads for lunch on the go.
5. Craft beer at 32° Draft Bar. This luxury hotel’s signature beer bar offers 96 different types of brews from more than 15 different countries on tap, including a long list of award-winning domestic and international craft beers. Alternately, wine lovers can make their way to the Hostile Grape, a contemporary wine bar offering 160 wines by the glass and more than 400 bottles from which to choose, plus a dispensing system that lets you create your own tasting pours using a pre-paid wine card.