Answers from Our Experts (1)
Skylofts at MGM Grand is a unique hotel in many ways. Here are the five things we like best about the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. The personalized service. Many hotels on the Strip are known for their personalized service, but Skylofts at MGM Grand sets itself apart from the moment you arrive at the airport; the hotel can send a staff member to greet you and transport you to the hotel in a Rolls-Royce Ghost. Check-in is done from the comfort of your loft and everything is taken care of after that by your private butler, which is next on our list of the five things we like best about Skylofts.
2. The private butler service. While staying at Skylofts at MGM Grand, you’ll have your own private butler to make your stay more comfortable and convenient, and these guys are pros. They’ll handle everything from small, random details like stocking your room with a particular item to arranging a small dinner party in your loft.
3. The lofts themselves. As much as we travel, we really appreciate the residential ambiance at Skylofts. You feel like you’re staying in your own private apartment (with a butler and awesome room service…more on that in a sec). At 1,400 square feet, even the smallest lofts provide plenty of space and come equipped with a dining table for eight and a separate seating area, as well as a private bar that’s restocked twice a day. The plush beds feature white Anachini linens and there’s a menu of 15 specialty pillows. Bathrooms have whirlpool-style infinity tubs — the water flows over the sides and then rises back to the top, with champagne bubbles emerging from the jets.
4. The amenities. You’ll find all sorts of fun amenities in your loft — each one comes with trendy Bang & Olufsen products such as a sleek phone and CD player that’s hooked up to surround sound. You can control the TV, music, lighting, drapes and room temperature all with one device — a Crestron wireless universal remote that works on both levels of the loft.
5. The in-room dining. MGM Grand’s numerous restaurants are a short walk away, or you can have something delivered right to your room. As a guest of Skylofts at MGM Grand, you can order dinner in from five of the MGM Grand restaurants.