Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Palazzo Hotel Resort Casino has a host of things to enjoy (restaurants, a world-class spa, stellar shopping and a whole lot more). But we narrowed the long list down to five essential things you need to know about this Las Vegas mega-resort:
1. The Prestige. For an additional fee, you can add the Prestige Package to your stay, which grants you access to the 23rd-floor Prestige Lounge at the hotel, continental breakfasts, a cocktail reception, daily newspaper delivery, access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub gyms and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access.
2. The subdued theme. While the Palazzo’s sister resort, The Venetian, plays heavily on its name — there’s a canal with bridges and gondoliers — the Palazzo takes a more understated approach to luxury. You’ll certainly feel as if you’re in a palace, but this Four-Star hotel focuses more on offering you perks without the flash.
3. The upscale shopping. While the Venetian has the Canal Shoppes, the Palazzo has a more upscale boutique shopping experience. Fendi, Coach and other top-tier designers call the Palazzo home.
4. The steakhouses. Here’s a tip worth salivating over: You won’t need to leave the Palazzo to get some of the best steaks in the world. Cut by Wolfgang Puck and Carnevino by Mario Batali are housed here.
5. The seven pools. The Four-Star resort offers a whopping seven pools for you to experience. Not impressed? Head over to the connecting Venetian Hotel Resort Casino for three more water wonderlands.