Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are so many great amenities to enjoy while staying at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, but here are the five amenities not to be missed:
1. Pools. There are 10 in total between The Palazzo and The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino. When it’s hot in Vegas, you’ll need some relief. So, be sure to work in time to lounge and cool off in one of the pools.
2. Gondola rides. If you can’t make it to Venice, Italy any time soon, then be sure to take advantage of the Grand Canal’s gondola rides, located within The Venetian. You’ll feel just like you would if you were floating down a canal in Venice — well, as close as you can without having to make a transatlantic flight.
3. Restaurants. With so many restaurants to choose from here, you won’t ever have to leave the resort, and most likely won’t want to. With offerings from Mario Batali, Tom Moloney, Thomas Keller and more, there is something here that your taste buds will love.
4. The Shoppes at The Palazzo. Even if you didn’t come to Las Vegas to shop, you’ll want to check out the luxurious stops here. You’ll find Barneys New York, Burberry, 7 for All Mankind, Christian Louboutin, Diane von Furstenberg and much more.
5. Canyon Ranch SpaClub. This stellar Four-Star spa offers all the spa treatments you could want, as well as a fully equipped fitness center, classes and spa dining. If it’s too hot outside, spend your time at the spa.