Answers from Our Experts (1)
Whether you’re flying solo, traveling with the family or escaping to Vegas on a whirlwind romantic getaway, there are all kinds of fun things to do near The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino and connected The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino. Five of our favorites include:
1. Golfing. Bali Hai Golf Club is a championship 18-hole course located just around the corner from these Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotels, so pack your clubs and get ready to hit one of the best courses in the country — or, if you forget your putters, simply rent a pair from the club.
2. Cirque du Soleil. Whether you opt for O, KÀ or The Beatles LOVE, these three Cirque du Soleil mainstay shows are sure to wow you with their unbelievable acrobatic feats and driving musical soundtracks.
3. Nightclubs. You don’t have to leave your hotel to visit two of Las Vegas’ most exclusive nightclubs, TAO and LAVO. We particularly enjoyed the everything-goes vibe at TAO, where a giant Buddha statue presides over an infinity pool teeming with Japanese koi fish, and a 40-foot-long outdoor terrace plays host to international DJs, go-go dancers and throngs of traveling clubbers.
4. Shopping. If you haven’t satisfied your shopping fix at The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian or The Shoppes at The Palazzo, the Fashion Show Mall, Encore Shopping Center and The Forum Shops are all within walking distance.
5. Helicopter rides. You’ll love having a bird’s eye view of all the natural splendor that is the Grand Canyon from the comfort of a helicopter. Ask the concierge at these Four-Star hotels for operator recommendations and help booking a reservation.