Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll enjoy just about every luxurious amenity you can think of during a stay at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino or its connected sister hotel, The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, but here are five things you should still remember to pack:
1. Bathing suit. The variety (and quantity!) of pools is one of our favorite things about these Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotels. You’ll be able to cool down in three different ones at The Venetian, while The Palazzo actually trumps it with seven pools.
2. Your appetite. Tom Moloney, Wolfgang Puck and Mario Batali are just a few of the master chefs with signature restaurants amongst the more than 30 eateries shared between these two Four-Star hotels. We’d stay here for the copious amount of gourmet food alone.
3. Walking shoes. You’re bound to be on your feet often and covering a ton of ground inside the massive complexes of The Venetian and The Palazzo, which include huge gaming floors, a Venetian-style canal (no pun intended) and a sprawling shopping paradise at The Grand Canal Shoppes and The Shoppes at The Palazzo.
4. Formal wear. With so many upscale dining options and two of the hottest nightclubs in Vegas located right inside the hotels — LAVO at The Palazzo and the world-famous TAO in The Venetian — you’ll definitely want to take advantage of the onsite extravagance and get dressed up for an evening or two of memorable wining, dining and, perhaps, clubbing.
5. Your credit card. Beyond the plethora of top-notch dining and nightlife opportunities that might require use of your plastic, these Four-Star hotels also have a number of luxury boutiques from the likes of international brands such as Chloé, Fendi and Swarovski.