Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino has a number of luxurious amenities befitting its Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star rating. Here are the five we love the most:
1. Waterfall area. The space connecting The Venetian with connected The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino is a tranquil area to escape from the craziness of Sin City. It’s also a prime photo-op spot, particularly for weddings.
2. The Grand Canal Shoppes. You simply can’t beat the convenience of having shops such as Banana Republic, Brookstone Dooney & Bourke and other popular brand-name stores right inside your hotel.
3. Restaurant Row. We love having so many fine-dining restaurants from acclaimed celebrity chefs like Wolfgang Puck, Mario Batali and Emeril Lagasse all bunched together in one long, heavenly row of culinary genius.
4. In-room dining. If you can’t tear yourself away from the comforts of your spacious suite to grab a bite to eat, this Four-Star Las Vegas hotel offers a wonderful in-room dining menu that includes gourmet seasonal specialties.
5. Pools. The Venetian and The Palazzo have 10 pools and five hot tubs between them, along with 64 private cabanas.