Answers from Our Experts (1)
The five words we think best describe the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Venetian Resort Hotel Casino are Italian, sparkling, sprawling, diverse and convenient. Here’s why:
1. Italian. This one is admittedly a bit obvious — it is named The Venetian, after all. From its charming Grand Canal to the in-suite Roman shades and curtains, the entire hotel exudes an unmistakably Italian ambience.
2. Sparkling. Everything at this Four-Star hotel seems to sparkle with Sin City glitz, from Italian marble foyers and the sprawling pool deck to the sweeping hotel entrance that just might take your breath away.
3. Sprawling. You could spend a few weeks in Vegas and still probably not find enough time to fully explore the expansive grounds of The Venetian and sister hotel The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, which share more than 30 restaurants, loads of shops, several thousand guestrooms and a massive expo center between them.
4. Diverse. We absolutely love the variety of stores and restaurants spread out between The Shoppes at The Palazzo and The Grand Canal Shoppes.
5. Convenient. Finally, you simply can’t beat the convenience of having a wealth of options for shopping, sleeping, dining and playing all under one roof.