Answers from Our Experts (1)
The five things you should know about the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas are:
1. Get a Strip view. Every room here features floor-to-ceiling windows so guests are rewarded with sweeping, panoramic views of the city and the surrounding mountains.
2. There is no casino. Trump International Hotel Las Vegas is a non-gaming hotel, which is a key reason why many guests choose to stay here. It is possible to walk to nearby casinos to get in on the action, if you get the urge.
3. It's off the Strip. Trump International Hotel Las Vegas is located on Fashion Show Drive just off of the Strip and within a 15 minute walk of popular destination hotels like the Wynn and Encore, The Venetian and Palazzo.
4. Bring your swimsuit. Even in the cool winter months, it's possible to indulge in the Vegas pool party pastime here. The 110-foot outdoor pool located on the seventh floor of the hotel is heated to 82 degrees and offers incredible views.
5. It is affordable. During the off-season and weekdays, the Trump becomes extra affordable, with rates hovering under $150 per night for a spacious studio suite with a Strip view.