Answers from Our Experts (1)
The five best things about the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas are:
1. There is no casino. Guests at the hotel appreciate its tranquility, which comes partially from limited noise due to its lack of casino. It also means that guests don’t linger and crowd in the public areas at all hours of the night and day.
2. It’s off the Strip, but just a little. While some large hotels are off of the Strip and this can be a downside, the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas’ location just a block away from action-packed properties like the Wynn, Encore and The Venetian means it is accessible but low-key.
3. Outdoor heated pool. Even in the cool winter months, it's possible to indulge in the Vegas pool party pastime here, because of a 110-foot outdoor pool that is heated to 82 degrees. It’s located on the seventh floor of the hotel, as well, so the views are tough to beat.
4. Spacious rooms with Strip views. Guests can get their fix of the Strip with a room overlooking the neon-bright Strip.
5. The Spa at Trump. Take the tranquility of the property's location one step further by booking a treatment in the 11,000-square-foot spa, which includes nine treatment rooms, a full hair and nail salon, and a steam room and sauna.