Answers from Our Experts (2)
Wynn Las Vegas is one of many expansive resorts on the Las Vegas Strip. But this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel offers all the luxury you need to make your Sin City trip spectacular. Here are five things you should know before heading to Wynn.
1. Renovated guest rooms. One thing you should know about Wynn Las Vegas is that the guest rooms have been recently renovated and all average about 640 to 690 square feet (about twice as large as standard Vegas hotel rooms). But don’t worry — the rooms have the same classic design style.
2. Choose the best view. The only major difference between the guest rooms, besides space, is the view. The higher up you go on the tower, the better view you will get of either the fabulous Las Vegas Strip or the Wynn Golf Course.
3. Steve Wynn hand-selected amenities. Wynn Las Vegas is known internationally as a premier luxury resort, so no expense was spared in its building. Las Vegas hotel magnate Steve Wynn personally selected every detail of your guest room — from the Wynn Dream Bed to the Desert Bambu bath products.
4. You can take a piece of Wynn home with you. If you love the Desert Bambu bath products and want to use them at home, purchase full-size bottles of the products in the Wynn LVNV store in the Wynn Esplanade. (You can also purchase other items there.) And if you love the bed, you can buy one of those, too.
5. Natural and modern aesthetics. The Four-Star hotel embraces both natural and modern aesthetics. You’ll find garden spaces throughout the resort, along with the most up-to-date technology in your guest room.
Wynn Las Vegas sets the bar for luxury and excellence in Las Vegas. Here are five ways how:
1. Wynn Las Vegas has earned Four Stars from Forbes Travel Guide.
2. Wynn Las Vegas, a 50-story luxury resort, features 2,716 rooms and suites, signature restaurants, retail boutiques, exciting leisure activities and premier entertainment such as the provocative water show Le Rêve.
3. The rooms at Wynn feature neutral, creamy decor. They are bathed in natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows and accented with an array of contemporary furnishings and fabrics. Additional advanced technologies, including remotely controlled lighting, drapery and room service messaging, guarantee convenience and privacy.
4. Additional leisure activities and amenities include a Five-Star spa and salon, a state-of-the art gym, a breathtaking 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio, sizzling nightclubs, sparkling pools, elegant wedding salons and more than 260,000 square feet of event space.
5. It is also home to an exclusive hotel-within-a-hotel, the Five-Star Tower Suites at Wynn Las Vegas.