Answers from Our Experts (2)
When you stay at Wynn Las Vegas, you’ll be treated to some of the best amenities available on the Las Vegas Strip. Here are what we think are the five best.
1. Tryst nightclub. This Vegas club experience cannot be missed — top deejays fly in from around the world to play this 12,000-square-foot space that opens to its own private waterfall.
2. The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas. After a night of dancing, spend the next day relaxing at the Five-Star luxury Spa at Wynn Las Vegas, which offers a serene break from your whirlwind Vegas vacation. With about 45 treatment rooms, you’ll never have to wait to relax. And it’s open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., you can hydrate after a night of partying or soak in a warm deluge shower before a decadent meal at one of the many fine dining restaurants at Wynn Las Vegas.
3. Wynn Salon and barber shop. The Salon offers luxury pedicure, manicure and hair services. Men will find their needs met at the barber shop, which does straight-razor shaves.
4. The Buffet. You can’t go to Vegas without visiting a buffet, and The Buffet at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel will give you the ultimate all-you-can-eat Vegas experience with the luxury gourmet flair the resort is known for.
5. Wedding Salons. Your Vegas vacation will have its happily-ever-after conclusion at the Wedding Salons at Wynn, where you can purchase an entire package leading to marital bliss.
In addition to offering award-winning accommodations, Wynn Las Vegas features a multitude of amenities, including signature restaurants, exciting leisure activities, shopping boutiques and nightly entertainment:
1. Dining. Wynn offers a collection of imaginative signature restaurants, each with a unique twist. With nine fine-dining restaurants, five casual restaurants and six lounge bars to choose from, there is a savory option to suit any occasion or craving.
2. Leisure activities. The full-service Spa at Wynn Las Vegas and the salon offer the ultimate in personal comfort in an inspiring setting of elegance and luxury. Wynn's Five-Star spa and salon feature treatment rooms, luxurious products, a gym, a sauna, plunge pools and a professional staff. And right in our backyard is a breathtaking 18-hole, 7,042-yard, par-70 golf course designed by world-renowned architect Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn. The lush course provides the perfect amount of active relaxation. Or visit the Penske-Wynn Ferrari Maserati dealership, Nevada's only factory-authorized Ferrari Maserati dealership, and admire unparalleled craftsmanship and design in the beautiful two-story showroom.
3. Shopping. The Wynn Esplanade features the only U.S. boutique outside of Manhattan from famous shoe designer Manolo Blahnik and America's only Rolex branded store. The repertoire of retailers includes Brioni, Cartier, Chanel, Dior, Graff, Alexander McQueen, Jo Malone, Louis Vuitton, Oscar de la Renta and Wynn & Company Jewelry.
4. Entertainment. If you want to be swept away to a dream world, see the aqua spectacle Le Rêve at the Wynn Theater. The show features an ambitious blend of aerial acrobatics, provocative choreography and artistic athleticism in an intimate theater-in-the-round.
5. Nightlife. Nighttime at Wynn offers the opportunity to see and be seen inside the chic 12,000-square-foot nightclub Tryst. Inside you'll find a main room with a sizable dance floor extending into a patio area with a breathtaking 90-foot waterfall that cascades into a secluded lagoon.