Answers from Our Experts (1)
Our five favorite things about Wynn Las Vegas are:
1. Exciting and unique entertainment options. A trip to Wynn Las Vegas would not be complete without experiencing Le Rêve – The Dream, a breathtaking show of human strength and passion performed by Cirque du Soleil in an intimate aqua theater-in-the-round. It shows nightly Friday to Tuesday in the Wynn Theater.
2. Wynn Golf Course. The golf course is one of the highlights of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. Designed by Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn, the acclaimed par-70 course features pristine rolling greens, serene water features and dramatic elevation changes — perfect if you need a bit of sun and exercise.
3. The Wynn Esplanade shopping experience. Peruse the luxury goods at 16 high-end boutiques within this shopping mecca.
4. The vast dining options. You can choose from 15 restaurants here, including sushi spot Mizumi, upscale Italian eatery Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare and more.
5. Tryst nightclub. Dance the night away at this extremely popular club that hosts top deejays from around the world and opens to its own private waterfall.