Answers from Our Experts (1)
With so much upscale dining at Wynn Las Vegas, finding just one perfect item to call “the best” is like pinpointing a single neon bulb in the panoramic view out your luxury resort room window. So we picked five instead.
1. Italian and seafood. While at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, you’ll have to order a classic Italian dish at Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare, where the Mediterranean seafood is flown in fresh daily. Visiting Las Vegas for a special occasion? Don’t think twice — book your table today.
2. The Buffet. Filling up on plates and plates of high-quality, true Vegas, all-you-can-eat fare at The Buffet is a must. (Don’t knock it till you try it — you’ll keep going back for more.) Did we mention that this buffet has 16 live-action cooking stations? You can’t go wrong.
3. High tea at the Tower Suite Café. You’ll feel just like a Downton Abbey character.
4. Breakfast by the pool. Try the double-down breakfast poolside at Terrace Point Café. While you enjoy your fluffy eggs, sausage and sourdough French toast draped with bacon crisps, sparrows peck for crumbs beneath the canopy of umbrellas.
5. Sushi at Mizumi. The creative fresh sushi rolls at Mizumi are nearly as spectacular as the 95-foot waterfall in the dining room. Check it out.