Answers from Our Experts (1)
When you stay at Wynn Las Vegas, there is little that you couldn’t purchase in the hotel’s Esplanade shops. But for those who like to plan and pack for every contingency, here are the five things we think you should bring.
1. A swimsuit. If you are visiting Wynn Las Vegas in the summer, a bathing suit is essential for the 120-degree Las Vegas weather. There is no better respite than a lounge chair by the elegantly designed Wynn Las Vegas Main Pool, which is hugged by lush garden landscaping. The Main Pool is a refreshing venue for family fun, a raucous cabana party with friends or a quiet retreat for couples. (On that note, don’t forget the mini bottle of sunscreen.)
2. Your hottest nightclub outfit. If you have it, this is the place to flaunt it! Las Vegas has one of the highest concentrations of elite nightclubs presided over by host celebrities and internationally known deejays. Spin the night away at Tryst nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas.
3. Spending money. You’ll need plenty of spending money to throw on the line at the roulette table. This is Vegas, baby — and a trip isn’t complete without playing a few hands of blackjack (or throwing the dice a couple of times). Put your luck on the line at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel’s gaming floor.
4. Your iPod. Each Wynn Las Vegas guest room is equipped with an iHome docking station, so you can blast your playlists while getting ready to go out for a night on the town.
5. Comfortable shoes. Hoofing up and down the Strip can be a major pain if you don’t tuck away a pair of well-worn sneakers to swap in for those designer stiletto heels. Don’t make the same mistake many before you have made by forgetting, and if you do, The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas and the Wynn Salon will help soothe your feet.