Answers from Our Experts (2)
When you first enter Wynn Las Vegas you’ll be enveloped in a style, attitude and environment, not just a design aesthetic. Here are the five words we would use to describe the style of the hotel.
1. Classic. Wynn Las Vegas is inspired by classic motifs, which you’ll see in the splendid lobby with its marble floors, columns and chandeliers. Guest rooms feature an elegant design with neutral colors along with great views of the Strip or the Wynn Golf Course.
2. Contemporary. The hotel’s contemporary design is evident in the state-of-the-art amenities located in every luxury resort room. You’ll find three business-ready telephones, an in-room fax machine, cable Internet and Wi-Fi access and a state-of-the-art Evolve control panel managing ambience and housekeeping messages. There’s also a 42-inch flat-screen TV and an iHome docking station so you can listen to your own tunes.
3. Modern. Wynn Las Vegas embodies modernity with its bold use of pop art in the public spaces and in resort rooms. You’ll find splashes of color in the flooring, with mosaic tiles and colorful carpets throughout the casino and lobby area.
4. Nature. A love of nature is found with various gardens and lagoons located throughout the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel’s casino. Pools are surrounded by lush foliage, and Wynn’s Lake of Dreams lights up and plays music nightly.
5. Luxury. Overall, the luxury of a Wynn Las Vegas experience is the reason why it’s one of the few Four-Star hotels in Las Vegas. Guest rooms have been recently refreshed, giving you an average of 640 square feet, wall-too-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows and the ultra-comfortable Wynn Dream Bed (with a pillow-top mattress and Egyptian cotton sheets).
The five words I would use to describe the style of Wynn Las Vegas are: